Wednesday, August 3

Free to be Me- free to my freedom...


Assalamualaikum WBT..

in this previous entry.. I would like to share my view..my comment and etc..
about FREEDOM..


Freedom is the right to choose: the right to create for yourself the alternatives of choice. Without the possibility of choice and the exercise of choice a man is not a man but a member, an instrument, a thing."
     — Archibald MacLeish



every human being is born to be free..
free to get their Freedom..their liberty..their rights.. right??




and I know..you probably have your own view with this magical word..
what ever it is.. when our rights been disturbed, seized or prohibited..
 we will rise to oppose , to get back and will fight..



what will other people or government think about us..
opponent.?? 
terrorist??
or warrior ??



I don't know..
that's on people or the authority views...

in my view..if our right been disturbed..
it's our rights to fights..


people..of course myself.
are the servant of Allah..
not human being..not a government..
not a institutions or any kinds of powerful domination...

so ... are you brave enough to fight for your right??


let's take a look from this video....


actually.. I just want to share this video..
and I am not good enough in english..
I have my problem with my proficiency in this language..
and this entry is just a little try to improve it..
please..pray for my success...(*theee...)


" you have the right to live in freedom and safety "


Wallahualam..
Assalamualaikum~

No comments: